The Shakeology Scoop: Everything You Need to Know About the Healthiest Meal of the Day
You can listen by clicking play above, or you can download the entire interview by subscribing to the Beachbody Success Show on iTunes. You can subscribe easily, and we’d love it if you left us a quick review while you’re there.
Shakeology is a meal replacement shake, but it goes WAY beyond others you may have tried in the past.
Beachbody calls it the “healthiest meal of the day” for good reason – one shake gives you a full day’s worth of recommended servings of fruits and vegetables! Throw in high-quality protein to build muscle, improved digestion and a host of other health benefits and it’s tough to beat the punch of this shake.
This session covers all of the details of Shakeology as well as our own experiences with different flavors and recipes. Plus, we review top blender choices so you can decide the best way to mix up your own smoothies.
If you want to get the real story on Shakeology and learn how to reach your fitness goals fast, you won’t want to miss this show!
Helpful Resources and Notes from This Show
- We want to hear from you! Send us an email at Tony@fitmarriage.com or call our voicemail line at (858) 876-5348 to ask a question, share a story or just to say hello.
- Click here for all the details on Shakeology including how you can purchase it
Here are our favorite, every day Shakeology recipes:
- Dustin’s lower-calorie post-workout shake:
- Tony’s more robust post-workout shake:
- 1 cup rice milk
- 1 Tbsp Flaxseed
- 1/2 – 1 Banana
- 1 scoop Shakeology
- 1/4-1/2 cup dry oats
- 1 cup frozen berries1 Tbsp PB (at times)
- Blend until smooth and creamy & enjoy!
Here are links to the blenders reviewed in this episode:
Subscribe for free at iTunes today to make sure you don’t miss a show…and make sure you sign up to join us as a member of Team Fit Marriage. Finally, don’t miss our NEW Beachbody Success Tips newsletter!
It’s free, and we’d love to have you join us!